* It's called a turn signal. Use it. If I clip you because you couldn't be arsed to use your turn signal when you change lanes, I will tear it out and shove it up your ass. Really...what's with people not using turn signals today? I had two people do that to me in a thirty second interval.
* Saw a "New Driver" sign on a Lexus. You're really going to let your kid learn how to drive on your nice Lexus? Well okay then....
* Amazing Video Shows Shockwaves Explode From Volcano
-- I know it's Faux News, but the video is kind of cool. Go watch it.
* I am greatly amused that the German word for jewelry is der Schmuck.
* The vet called. This time, Cosette's blood work turned out almost completely normal. Thank God! I asked whether the Pepcid AC could cause a weird heart beat, and it turns out that that's very unlikely. In fact, they're finding that people and animals benefit from Pepcid because it controls acid. Still taking her in to get her heart checked on Monday though.
* You know, I usually don't read much fanfic, let alone recommend it, but you've got
to read this Buffy / Farmville crossover
. Hilarious! It's also not very long... (Via sl_podcast
* Looks like doomsey
and I will be going to that party tonight...