Hmmm...maybe if I keep the "Post an Entry" page open in a separate tab, I'll be apt to post more often. I'm trying to keep up the best I can with LJ, but I've been swamped lately. I'm hoping things will calm down in the next week or two.
* A few days ago, doomsey
suggested that I start writing letters to random politicians to light a fire under their butts about National Health Care Reform. Well, yesterday, I sent out letters to Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dick Durbin, and Roland Burris. I still have to pen a letter to our representative, Peter Roskam, but I'm busy at the moment so it's going to have to go on the back burner for awhile. I'm not going to be too upset if it doesn't get written; he's against health care reform, and I doubt that there's anything I can say to convince him otherwise.
* While I was at work last night, my best friend called to tell me that she delivered her baby on Saturday through C-section. I tried getting a hold of her this afternoon, but haven't been able to. I'm hoping to visit her either tomorrow or Friday afternoon. I have a baby blanket to drop off for her.
* German class is still going well. This class isn't too challenging for me because it's a beginning class and I tend to pick up languages easily. I'm finding that learning German is much much much easier than learning Japanese. For starters, I don't have to learn a whole knew writing system. Also, it's related to English, and some of the words sound very similar. Now, what's probably going to end up kicking my butt is noun-adjective agreement. I'm not used to a language that has three genders: masculine, feminine, and neuter. Spanish only has two genders and Japanese doesn't have any.
* This website
, formspring.me, is entertaining. If you have any questions, ask away! Also, if you create an account, let me know so I can friend you there.
*Brrr...I'm fuh-fuh-freezing. So much for the spring-like weather we've been having...
* Somebody just sent me an email telling me how to check my email.
Well, okay then.
* Aww fuck it. *raises the thermostat*
* ( For those who know German...Wherein I attempt to use the language )